Another shooting took place on Thursday night in Copenhagen, around 21 o'clock, Ekstra Bladet reports.
- At first sight it does not appear that someone is hit by the shots. They are probably shot straight up in the air, says Henrik Brix at Copenhagen Police to Ekstra Bladet.
- But why would anyone shoot straight up in the air?
- We can only guess, but perhaps to say that something is coming to the area, which can be enemy territory. We can not say that it is gang-related. One bid is as good as another, says Henrik Brix.
Police unfortunately do not have many leads, but are nevertheless looking for a silver gray car.
- It was seen immediately after. Unfortunately, there's many with that color, he says.
Although the tracks are scarce, the case has a high priority.
- We do not like that someone other than us are running around with guns. Therefore, the case is important to us, and we will continue through the day to search for forensic evidence that may lead us in the direction of the men, he says.
Earlier this week, another shooting took place in Copenhagen, as several was stabbed and shot.
They were all immigrants.
Getting worse by the week.
DON'T MISS A POST - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Comments at Speisa are unmoderated. We do believe in free speech, but posts using foul language, as well as abusive, hateful, libelous and genocidal posts, will be deleted if seen. However, if a comment remains on the site, it in no way constitutes an endorsement by Speisa of the sentiments contained therein.comments powered by Disqus
Malaysia jet search area too deep for submarine, authorities say
The search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 has suffered another setback after a robotic submarine meant to hunt for wreckage and the plane's flight data and cockpit voice recorders was hauled to the surface less than halfway through its initial search.